Spring 2008 Collection Dates: April 21st-May 23rd
- Place leaves, and yard debris in large paper leaf bags or open barrels labeled "yard waste" (no plastic bags).
- Yard Waste stickers for barrels are available by calling 635-4959.
- Tie branches with string, 3' maximum length. Do not put branches in barrels.
- Put barrels, bags and branches on the curb 7:00 AM on your Recycling Day: April 21 through May 23
- Yard waste will not be collected with trash from April 7 through May 23.
- Yard waste in plastic bags will also not be collected.
- No more Saturday collections.
Note, however, that Allston-Brighton trash pickup is delayed one day this week:
Trash/recycling collection: Regular collections in all Boston neighborhoods except Allston/Brighton, Dorchester, East Boston, Hyde Park, Mattapan, Roslindale, and West Roxbury, which are delayed a day. Jamaica Plain residents who have twice-weekly collection will have no delay, while service for those with once-weekly collection will be de layed one day.