You can watch it below or at this link on Vimeo.
I would like to thank two people for their extensive effort in putting together this video and getting it online: Abigail Furey, who took the video last Tuesday night; and Galen Mook, who loaned Furey the equipment, and then did all the processing/uploading to put the video online. Such work is a great public service, because the video allows the debate to inform a much broader than the audience of 80-90 who showed up for the event itself.
District 9 City Councilor
Sponsored by the Brighton Allston Improvement Association
Location: Brighton Elks Lodge
October 20, 2009, 7:40 pm
Runtime: 84 minutes
- Mark Ciommo, incumbent [right-hand-side]
- Alex Selvig, challenger [left-hand-side]
- Introduction: Donal Carroll, president, BAIA
- Explanation of the format: Michael Pahre, moderator
- Opening Statements: 2 minutes each
- Questions: response 90 seconds for first and second candidate, then 60 second rebuttal for the first candidate
- Closing Statements: 2 minutes each
- Conclusion: Pahre and Carroll